There is either truth, or there isn’t. This is a highly contested statement for society today because with the development of modern science people are hesitant to accept things that are not proven with concrete observable evidence. However, the presence of truth has never been disproven, but rather dismissed. Tune into this Catholic Bytes episode to learn more about the phenomenon of intellectual relativism.
- Online Audio: Chris Stefanick’s Relativism
- Online: Catholic Encyclopedia’s article on Relativism
- Online: Joe Heschmeyer’s article Establishing Absolute, Knowable Truth, in Three Easy Steps
- Online: Joe Heschmeyer’s article The Trouble with Relativism
- Online: Bishop Barron’s article Dietrich Von Hildebrand and Our Relativistic Age