St. Catherine of Siena was one of the most fascinating and influential people of the Middle Ages, but her desire was to remain hidden with Christ. Learn how this seemingly uneducated woman dedicated her life to Christ at the young age of 7 and then managed to get the pope back to Rome. Although she lived centuries ago, St. Catherine still speaks to the deepest desires of our current generation.
- Online: EWTN’s Page on St. Catherine of Siena
- Online: New Advent’s Page on St. Catherine of Siena
- Online: Catholic Online’s Page on St. Catherine of Siena
- Online Video: Bishop Barron’s Pivotal Players on Catherine of Siena
- Book: The Letters of Catherine Benincasa
- Book: The Dialogue by Catherine of Siena
- Book: Catherine of Siena by Sigrid Undset