What do you think is the greatest love story in all of history? You might be surprised when Dcn. Boxie claims that it is Sacred Scripture. Tune in for an insightful episode on just why that’s the case, including an explanation of the interdependent relation between the Old and New Testament.
- Online Video: Brief Q & A with Scott Hahn on interpreting the Old and New Testament with typology.
- Online Audio: Full-scale Introduction to the Bible Audio Course by Dr. Brant Pitre (includes fundamental questions concerning Old Testament and New Testament interpretation, for instance).
- Online: A course on the Gospel of Matthew from the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology, held up as an example of the Old Testament interpreted in the New Testament.
- Online: Article by Scott Hahn discussing biblical typology and a new book out on the topic.
- Book/Journal: (if you want a more scholarly resource)… Letter and Spirit, Vol. 8: Promise and Fulfillment: The Relationship between the Old Testament and the New, available for purchases from the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology, here. Features numerous scholarly articles on this topic.